Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!


Happy New Year Everyone!! Brian had to work  yesterday and today so I was hanging out at the house with my in-laws. Brian came home with 2 hours to spare before the new year. We had a cute little party with mostly family, but some of my brother in-law Chad's friends came over to help celebrate. I was just happy to get my New Years kiss... hehehe. So this year my goal is to try and have a blog. I'm not quite sure how to do this so if anyone would like to help... please do so. Well I'm going to go. Love ya all and until next time.... May God Be With You 'Til We Meet Again. 

2 comments:

  1. I love blogs!! Thanks for sending us the link! I'm sure you'll be a great blogger! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Blogs are fun, and really easy too. I can't wait to read about all your adventures this year! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete