
Well I'll update everyone since I haven't been on in a while. My husband Brian and I are attending UVU in Orem this Semester. School started Wednesday August 26th and I decided to attend the previous Friday. I know I'm crazy, but I thought better to get an education than sit on my bum at home. I love college, however it can be stressful. I've been blessed with wonderful teachers. I clashed with one unfortunately, so I dropped her and got one that fit better. Brian works full time and takes a English class at night. Enough about school. Brian and I are doing great. We got our own apartment in July and we love it. We have a very special occasion coming up (a week from sunday). We will be celebrating our 1st Anniversary. It went by so fast. Well I've got to run, Love you all
No comments:
Post a Comment